Monday, October 1, 2012

It's October!

I've got to say, I am super excited for this month. The house may have been decorated for fall since early September (I think I was trying to hurry cooler temperatures along with wishful thinking), but now it's officially here. It really is getting cooler (though who would have though I'd ever describe 100 degrees as cooler), and feels fallish.


We have such a great month to look forward to. Not only is my Fall Break just 5 short days away - loving this idea, by the way, of having a week off in the first part of the school year - but this month features a lot of excitement. My sister, Kortney is coming to visit, my brother-in-law is getting married (and we're traveling up to Vegas for the occasion!), my parents and my mother-in-law are visiting, Ed's running his first trail race, and we're making a trip to LA to see Ed's roommates/my sister Ashley and her family.

It is going to fly by.

So, my goal is to get work more under control so I can do a bit more blogging as it happens :).

1 comment:

  1. Happy October! A fall break sounds like a wonderful idea to me. We go from mid-August to Thanksgiving with only Labor Day off and it is a long haul. Enjoy your trips and family visits!

    ReplyDelete