Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Running

As I mentioned, this year was my "return to running". Again, you say? Yes, I did return to running back in 2010 too, but totally fell off the wagon after our wedding and lost all my fitness.

This year, I finished strong! I can't even remember the last time I ran 100 miles in a month, and I'm hoping to only see these numbers climb.


You can see that October and November were a bit sub par with running, but hopefully I won't see months like that again. 

After March's Marathon, I am entertaining very small dreams of a summer 50k, but I can't really look farther than March right now, and hope all my training goes well. 

I'm still not entirely sure how 10 miler midweek runs will work, and how I'll balance running with everything else, but I'm just going to be optimistic. 

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment