1. Carrying High: Girl Carrying Low: Boy
2. Craving Sweet: Girl Craving Salty: Boy
4. Chinese Gender Chart: Girl Boy
5. Mayan Prediction: Girl Boy
6. Bad Morning Sickness: Girl No Morning Sickness: Boy (not clear cut since I did feel sick, just didn't get sick
7. Soft Hands: Girl Dry Hands: Boy
8. Acne/Less Pretty: Girl "Glowing": Boy (I'm going to go with looking good - not sure if that's actually true :) )
9. Growing All Over: Girl Just Growing Belly: Boy (see above reasoning :) )
10. Mood Swings: Girl No Mood Swings: Boy
What do you think? Any truth to these?
I'm still leaning towards our Baby Lyon being a girl, while Ed's leaning towards boy, but neither of us have had strong inclinations either way. Can't wait to find out!!
***Edited to add: They were right! Also, baby's heart rate was 143 at our appointment, so technically, that also went towards boy. Looking above, all the real old wives tales rang true, which is pretty amazing. Only the prediction charts were wrong. It's so funny, everyone we've told today has said that they had thought it was a boy. So fun that somehow people could "tell" :). And yes, I did say girl in this post, but I'd actually started leaning towards boy in the last couple weeks but felt like both sexes should be represented. Apparently intuition is a real thing!