Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Design Home Beauty

As promised, here are some pictures of the fabulous design home we visited while I was in Orange County last week! I think I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)




(foyer skylights)

(so many skylights!)

(office)



(deck off the office)


(such views!)





(back to the foyer)

(living room)












(dining room)



(...interesting bathroom)





(artist's den off the main house)



(amazing kitchen!)

(view from the kitchen sink...)












(master bath)





(healing room)

(where we parked!)




It was such a beautiful day at a very special place. So glad I got to visit!


3 comments:

  1. Seriously amazing!!!! Awesome that you were able to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not too sure about the walls in the kitchen, maybe it's a really personalized choice - but holy cow do I love the view, the pool, and that master bath-tub!! How much is the house worth, do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was about $18.6 Million. You know...not to expensive :). They're hoping that someone will buy it from all this exposure!

      Delete