Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Goodbye Party

(All these photos were taken by our very talented coworker, Jenni Cummings)

Jenni just posted these from the work party I attended last week, and I wanted to share them (and have them saved here for the future :)).

The beautiful presents for those of us leaving, from the staff.

Singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane" to Patti, who is leaving to Kansas.

Listening to their version of "Eye of the Tiger" for us (this was just before we all started crying...)

Being presented my gift by coworker, Jonathan, who said some sweet things about my teaching.

All of us on our way out to new opportunities and new places next year. 

Saying goodbye to my coworker, Emily, who was my first grade level partner at my school. We had such a great team that year and all learned so much from one another.

It was such a great celebration and I'm so glad to be working for such a lovely staff.



1 comment:

  1. I know you will miss your teaching buddies and hope that you find a new school family who is equally caring.

    One of my favorite teaching buddies retires today and I know I'm going to be a blubbering mess saying goodbye to her!

    ReplyDelete