On the plus side, Ed and I have some awesome plans to make our last month amazing!
First up (already done) was a trip to Monterey as my sister Kortney's birthday present (forgot the camera battery, so all images are courtesy of google images). We saw 4 otters in the bay,
as well as super awesome sea horses, jellyfish, and a ton of other great sea life.
We also ate really, really well, indulging in great BBQ and the best sundaes ever.
Over the next month, we are also planning on:
- Attending the San Francisco Symphony
- Seeing Ed Graduate with his PhD and having a great celebration
- Going Camping at Samuel P Taylor Park
- Celebrating our 2nd Anniversary at Mountain Home Inn and running on Mt. Tam trails
- Running the Double Dipsea (Ed)
- Backpacking the Skyline to the Sea trail
It's certainly going to be a very full month, fitting in packing up and bringing home my entire classroom, saying goodbye to my students (and all that a teacher has to do at the end of the school year :P), packing up our apartment, and getting ready for the move.
I have to say though, that typing all that out certainly makes me feel better. We have so many great adventures to take this last month. The perfect way to say goodbye.