Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday (Super Throwback Edition!)

For Christmas, I scanned a bunch of old pictures for my sister, and now have some very fun family photos from when we all were little (and from even before that!). I thought it would be fun to share some of them on here, especially as we get closer to thinking about what our little one will look like. Granted, it's a little hard to compare girl versus boy, and these pictures are definitely heavier on my older sister than me, for obvious reasons, but it's still fun :). 

This was when I was "blond" around 4. I remember just loving that nightgown!

Sweet sisters

Baby Kortney - so cute!

Beautiful mom!

Ashley, looking just like her daughter does now, while my Poppa looks on. 

For some reason, I've always done that nose crinkle in photos! I've mostly broken the habit, but still do it sometimes. 

One of my favorite pictures - on the steam trains at Tilden Park in Berkeley

Beautiful mom on her wedding day

Can't wait to make all of our new family memories!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these old photos! What a great time of life - when you were all little and home! I loved seeing you interact - though it wasn't always smiles and giggles. :) I can't wait to see Amelia and Evan together - what fun!
    Love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete