Thursday, April 28, 2011

Afternoon Tea


Lately, when I've come home from work, I've enjoyed a lovely pot of tea. I bought a few new flavors last week, so I've been switching off between my regular Earl Grey, Chai, and Peppermint. There are few things as relaxing and comforting (especially with the weather still being cool) as a pot of tea. And, perfectly, one pot makes three cups - just about the perfect amount.

One of the especially lovely things about the tea is getting to use my cup and saucer. Now, when I registered for these, I don't think anyone really got that these would be an item used more than just when I hosted fancy dinners. We were only gifted two sets of these from Ed's brother, Tom, and had to buy the rest ourselves. Ed did question whether it was worth to make this purchase, but I think that it's been totally worth it. Between dishwasher loads, we generally go through 2-4 cups and saucers, and I do look forward to also using these when we have people over.

While I've never gotten into drinking coffee, I'm very happy that I love drinking tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment