Monday, February 6, 2012

Amelia Turns One!

How on earth did this little 2 month old,

 become this energetic, mobile, little one year old?!?

Our wonderful niece, Amelia, turned one last month (we celebrated the day after my dad's party). 


While my sickness kept me at arm's length from this sweet girl,


 I got my fill watching her toddle around and take in all the fun. 


Ed, his fever having broken days earlier, got to have his Amelia time, and there was some great bonding going on with uncle and niece.


And, of course, what little one year old's birthday would be complete without the ubiquitous little one eating the cake picture (I was about to type baby eating the cake, but she's not quite a baby anymore...sniff....)


Despite being sick, I wouldn't have missed this for the world. 

2 comments: