Monday, September 8, 2014

Recipe Round Up

I've been spending a bit more time researching and trying out new recipes since I started staying home and eating Paleo. It's been fantastic, as I've found some real keepers - healthy recipes that aren't too tricky. I thought I'd share some of my favorites, in case anyone else is looking for some good new ones to try! Click the pictures to visit the recipe.

This is one of my new favorites! A little more work than some others, but the flavors are wonderful, and as an added bonus, it's super inexpensive, due to the cut of meat.

Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken & Sausage on www.PopularPaleo.com
This one was also a great bang for your buck kind of recipe. It made a ton of food (my crockpot was actually too small to make the whole recipe), and was perfect over spaghetti squash. One of the easiest new recipes I've tried, it is the quintessential easy crock pot recipe. 

Slim Palate's Pistachio-Crusted Salmon by Michelle Tam http://nomnompaleo.com
Pistachio crusted salmon. This one is a totally new way for me to make salmon, but was fantastic and incredibly easy. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment