Friday, December 30, 2011

Perfect Beach Day

While we tossed around some bigger trip ideas for our first full day in Cambria, Ed and I voted to take it easy. Hang out, play a game, maybe head to the beach and read.


What a perfect choice. 


The beach was lovely - especially when you have it practically to yourselves. 


I've always claimed that I'm not a beach person, but I think I need to clarify. I'm not a Southern California beach person. Central coast beaches are in a class all their own. 


A lovely, perfect, relaxing class of their own. 


We spent a little over an hour there, reading, resting, enjoying visiting this perfectly beautiful place. 


And, of course, a glass of wine or two only enhanced the experience. 


Yes, I could definitely be a beach person in a place like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment