Sunday, December 11, 2011

Menu Planning Sunday

Since I need to go grocery shopping imminently, I thought I'd go ahead and do one of these posts - despite the lack of alliteration, these do make a bit more sense coming on a Sunday :).

Sunday - (after seeing this blog post, I feel quite inspired to have burgers and fries for dinner, with the requisite goat cheese and carmelized onions) Turkey burgers, with goat cheese, carmelized onions, sweet potato fries, and cilantro lime salad.

Monday - Baked chicken with leftover quinoa and zucchini


Tuesday - soft tacos


Wednesday - Out to dinner with friends!


Thursday - latin chicken with Spanish rice (Ed's new "dish")


Friday - I'm thinking out - to celebrate the start of winter break!

(oh, how much more interesting this post would be with pictures....)

1 comment:

  1. Your menus sound great! The turkey burgers with caramelized onions and goat cheese sounded especially good, as did the Latin chicken & Spanish rice (I love Spanish rice!).

    Hope you have a great winter break and a most enjoyable holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete