Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: One

I did this last year, and really appreciated the motivation to not only blog each day, but also to be more introspective about the many lovely blessings in my life. It'll also be a great venue to share about all the wonderful (but super busy) happenings we've been experiencing here in the Lyon house lately.

But for now, I'm just going to start with words and no pictures, as it's late and I should be heading to bed.

Right now, I am just so thankful for this new start of life in this new place with Ed. I am so thankful that we both found jobs in the same city, that we were able to get a house, and start the kind of life I always dreamed about. It many not be perfect, but it's such a wonderful adventure we can share together.

No comments:

Post a Comment