Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Two

Today's is easy. After being in the bay area all week, Ed is finally home. I am so thankful to have my partner back. Life just isn't nearly as smooth, enjoyable, or fun without him here. While there are many things that I miss while he's gone (like taking care of pesky things like trash and mail), my biggest struggle may be that I have some issues getting to sleep without him here (i.e. I was up until 1am last night until I finally started playing a white noise app on my phone and was finally able to get to bed. With the lights on in the hallways. And the bathroom.  Ugh, it'd be really nice to be an adult at some point :p)


In any event, I am thankful Ed is home for many reasons, but especially because I will be able to sleep safely and soundly tonight with him under our roof again.


No comments:

Post a Comment