Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankfulness: 15

Can you tell I'm excited about the weather? I think this is the 2nd or 3rd thankful for weather post I've done, but seriously? It feels like we live in a normal place. It was 75 today and overcast. Overcast! Ed and I commented that this was the first time it's been overcast without it raining.

(pretty clouds on our way out of town this weekend)


I guess I'm also thankful that this week is almost over, and that it's gone by pretty quick. I had to spend 2ish hours tonight taking a teaching test (to be officially credentialed in AZ). I sure hope I pass - I suck at multiple choice tests because I overthink them and, according to Ed, answer them according to real teaching experiences rather than theoretical classrooms. So, fingers crossed. Just 45 hours worth of classes (and passing grades on the two tests I've taken) stand between me and a "permanent" credential.

I'm thankful, too, for my sweet students. One of them waited behind just because she wanted to walk out with me and chat. Not about any problems or issues she had and not to complain - just because she wanted to spend time with me. Moments like that warm my heart :).

No comments:

Post a Comment