Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sick....

I have so many blog posts sitting in my draft area, waiting with pictures to be written. But, all my writing energy (and energy for everything else, for that matter) seems to be hiding out somewhere, while I seem do be dealing with the cold that just will not end. Ed brought the cold home from his trip to Arizona on the 10th, and by the 11th, I was feeling "off". The 13th and 14th were the worst, with a bad fever (which made our trip to southern california for my dad's birthday less than great, despite the wonderful event). On the 15th, I thought I was getting better, but I seem to have plateaued. It doesn't ever seem like my stuffed up head, sore throat, low energy, and off appetite will ever go away. I finally went to the doctor, who gave me cough syrup, but nothing for the raging congestion.

If anyone knows anything effective for super bad congestion, send it my way! I'm not totally sure how I'm going to get through this week (which features a serious need to get back to running after 2 weeks off and the start of my Spanish class), so sending positive thoughts my way would be appreciated too :).

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Musinex? I haven't tried it but family members have. I know that I spend a lot of time in the shower or with a warm wet towel over my nose when I'm really congested. It's very uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete