Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 12

Today, I'm thankful for this guy:

Today, he turned 33! This is the 7th birthday of his we've celebrated together (wow!) and I just love him more with every passing day. 

I love that he loves to be outside and stay active, and that he gets me to push my comfort levels so that I can enjoy all that beauty, too! And I love that he's patient when I want or need to go slower or shorter than he wants. He takes such good care of me on the trail and off. 

(starting the registry! No, this isn't our stroller - too short :( )

And, I love how excited he is about our little one's impending arrival. He's so sweet about our baby and I am so glad to have such a wonderful partner in this next life step. He's going to be such a good dad when our little one arrives!

So, Happy Birthday honey! This next year is going to be an amazing one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment