Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1

Can't believe it's already November! Seeing as how I kept up with this the past two years, I can't help but start this up again, especially since, this year more than any, I have so incredibly much to be thankful for. So, here's the goal: 30 days, 30 reasons to be thankful about this wonderful life.

For day one, I have to be thankful for my health.


Not only has my health allowed me to have this wonderful baby, my health the last couple of weeks has allowed me to actually start being active again! I've even been running a bit, which feels just amazing. It must be that 2nd trimester energy I've been promised, but it makes me feel very strong to be active again. I've also *knock on wood* only had one short lived cold so far this year, which I count as a success. Fingers crossed that this energy and feeling of good health lasts :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment