Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy One Year of Marriage!

Just a short post (I'll probably do a longer one later that's a bit more reflective), but I wanted to commemorate the fact that today, Ed and I have been officially married for one year! It's really flown by, and it's hard to believe that we're heading into year number two. 


We're celebrating this anniversary with my parents and sister as we finish our visit to Big Bear. After dinner, we're going to go out for some drinks, and we're planning on having our "real" celebration back home (maybe Friday?) - making a nice dinner at home and drinking the wine we brought home from our honeymoon.

I do feel so incredibly thankful to be married to such a wonderful man, and look forward to the many many years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment