Friday, June 10, 2011

School's Out!

Today, I packed my last box, recycled my last file, and officially moved out of middle school. I'll admit, I did get a little misty eyed at multiple points today, saying goodbye to many of my sweet students, fellow teachers and collegues.


This year was ever more bittersweet, because this year I actually chose to leave (the two previous years had been forced moves). It was hard to convey that I wasn't unhappy at this school, I just know that I'll be happier back in elementary. 


So, all of my possessions are loaded up in boxes, ready to be moved out as soon as the movers can get to them. 


I have a big stack of teaching books to read over the summer, and am excited about all the planning I get to do. 

For now, I am ready to relax and enjoy the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment