Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Blog Design

Since I am home sick with a nasty cold that took my voice away (teaching with no voice is such a pain - after doing it all day on halloween and trying to keep my kids in control at our Halloween party yesterday, I decided to take a recovery day today), I decided to take the time to update my blog. Since I am forever looking at other blogs with their cute designs and feeling envious, I decided to do a quick google search for blog backgrounds and came up with this.

So cool!  About a billion different free blog decors to choose from, and pretty easy to install. Unfortunately for me, I have apparently exceeded my blog picture uploading ability so I couldn't install the cute banner that matches the background, but I'm still really happy with how everything looks.

Slowly but surely, I'm figuring out this technology thing :).

No comments:

Post a Comment