Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankfulness: Day 4

Today, I am thankful for a lot (I'm not sure on the 'official rules' with this but I'm just going to post everything, as I think it's great practice to practice appreciation).

I am thankful that....

  • It's Friday, which means I get to sleep in tomorrow!
  • (source)
  • I have no concrete plans this weekend, which means I will be reading a lot and enjoying the free time.
  • I am having people over tonight, and already made the dinner (lasagna) last night (hence Ed's trip to the store yesterday), so I will hopefully be able to be more relaxed than normal getting ready. 
  • I am starting to feel better and am going to go for a run this weekend. 
  • I came up with a fun way for the kids to act out atmospheric pressure, and they actually seemed to be getting it.
  • (We made a visual like this, except with kids as the blue dots and some butcher paper as the atmosphere)
  •  The weather is crisp but beautiful, and really feels like November. 
Happy Friday all!


No comments:

Post a Comment