I am thankful that....
- It's Friday, which means I get to sleep in tomorrow!
- I have no concrete plans this weekend, which means I will be reading a lot and enjoying the free time.
- I am having people over tonight, and already made the dinner (lasagna) last night (hence Ed's trip to the store yesterday), so I will hopefully be able to be more relaxed than normal getting ready.
- I am starting to feel better and am going to go for a run this weekend.
- I came up with a fun way for the kids to act out atmospheric pressure, and they actually seemed to be getting it.
- The weather is crisp but beautiful, and really feels like November.
|(We made a visual like this, except with kids as the blue dots and some butcher paper as the atmosphere)|
Happy Friday all!