Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wintery Crafts (and Thankfulness: Day 20)

(Totally forgot to do this - I am thankful that I like doing crafts, and that we're getting a bigger Christmas tree this year, which means I'll need to make some extra ornaments to fill out our tree :))

Even though I have two more days of teaching, my mind is already thinking ahead to the holiday breaks coming up in the next month, and "all" the free time I'll have (of course, I never really have that much free time, but one can hope!)

I've been having fun looking around online at some wintery crafts I can try. Here are some of my favorites:


Wreaths:
Pinned Image
Source
Pinned Image
souce
Winter wreath
Source

Pinned Image

Home Decorations:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Source
white dish with white candles surrounding by peppermint candies
souce
Christmas Decorations #christmas #diy
Source
Pinned Image
source


No comments:

Post a Comment