Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankfulness: Day 3

 Today I am thankful that Ed went grocery shopping for me, so that I will have less to do once I get home from work.
Source
Ed is great about taking advantage of his flexible work schedule to do things like clean the house, go shopping, or pick up things we need. Sometimes little things like that make such a difference, especially when the day's been a bit rough (still not quite sickness free).

I'm also thankful to have the time to clean the house tonight, even though I don't really feel like "being an adult" (I characterize all those grown up these we have to do, like chores, cooking, cleaning, paying bills as acting like a grown up. I still have a ways to go before I am adult like all the time). I am thankful that I am an adult, though, because, as my students often remind me, being a kid can be pretty hard, too,

No comments:

Post a Comment