Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankfulness: Days 25 and 26

I am so thankful that I was able to spend the last 4 days in Cambria with most of our family. My parents and sister, Kortney, came up to celebrate Thanksgiving at Ed's mom's home, along with Ed's brother Keven and his wife, Noemi.

It was a wonderful trip, full of delicious food, gorgeous scenery, and lots of time spent outdoors. I'll share more later (hopefully I can beg pictures off of my family), but suffice to say, it left me with a lot to be thankful for.

Today, I am thankful that Ed and I went out and got our Christmas tree, and our house has been mostly transformed into Christmas-time. For the first time, we have a genuine adult sized tree (taller than me!) and it's lovely. We also got stockings for the first time, which is also very exciting. I still have a few things left to finish decorating, but it's certainly beginning to feel a lot like Christmas :).

No comments:

Post a Comment